[WSMDiscuss] Mining conflicts multiply, as critics of ‘extractivism’ gather in Johannesburg

Albertina Almeida albertina.almeida at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 04:10:24 CET 2018

Hello Patrick,

I was wondering if in this WSF event beginning 12th, you can organise a
solidarity protest against the murderous attempt on the life of Agnes
Kharshiing, anti-mining activist in North East India, and on her colleague
Amita Sangma and their driver E Kurba, after Agenes had a lodged a
complaint on the illegal mining and transportation of coal at Jaintia
Hills, Meghalaya

Albertina

--
(M) 09326137682
       “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used