[WSMDiscuss] Fwd: [ICCA Consortium FORUM] love-bombing to decolonise government

Ashish Kothari chikikothari at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:30:39 CEST 2019

Fascinating account of strategies by indigenous people of 'Tasmania' to
redefine their relationship with the colonising state. The author is
copied here in case anyone wants to contact her,

ashish

COMING SOON! Pluriverse: A Post-Development Dictionary (thepluriverse.org)

Ashish Kothari
Kalpavriksh
Apt 5 Shree Datta Krupa
908 Deccan Gymkhana