[WSMDiscuss] [vikalp-sangam-list] Fwd: Indigenous in Canada turn to the land to survive coronavirus

Meenakshi Batra meenakshi.batra at cafindia.org
Mon Apr 6 13:51:51 CEST 2020

Thanks for sharing. Very useful to read this as we have been trying to set up a similar model here in Gurgaon (as consumers) with the organic farmers within 50 kms range. Some of the farmers have located customer groups across the city and are using WhatsApp groups to inform about sale days, prices and to receive orders. Its small scale but is working well. More farmers and customers can be roped in. In this case price advantage of direct sales is for both the farmers and customers.