[WSMDiscuss] Fwd: Re: Green New Deal: how revolutionary?

Fayyaz Baqir fbaqir at uottawa.ca
Fri Apr 17 14:23:19 CEST 2020

Hi Larry,
You have ended your presentation on Real Climate Politics. Can you say something about it ? Or you want to leave it open to the readers to figure it out themselves. Or you think it is undefined and will be defined in the course of engagement between various ' interests'. Where doe political action begin? At the level of our imagination about progress and collective well being, lifestyle and values, or political demands; and what political dynamic you see at play between the capitalist and non capitalist world views? Are we talking of reclaiming the Global commons? And is this politics possible with democratic means?
Thank you.
Fayyaz

Love, work, and knowledge are well springs of human life, they should also govern it. W R

Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth 'you owe me'. Look what happens with a love like that it lights the whole sky. Hafiz