[WSMDiscuss] JNU to Impart Leadership Lessons from Ramayana

Umakant uk4in at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 29 09:08:43 CEST 2020

Dear Friends

Greetings! We have now reached oneof the darkest phase of time when a premier University like JNU would impartleadership lessons from Ramayana. Is this what a modern education system shouldbe imparting to its students and others in JNU in lieu of rationality andscientific temperament?

What a shame! What a tragedy!! Whata fall for a modern centre of learning!!!

Do pass it on to others in yourcircle/network.

Now, JNU toImpart Leadership Lessons from Ramayana to Deal with Coronavirus Crisis

News18, April 28, 2020

Now, JNU to Impart Leadership Lessons from Ramayana to Deal with Coronavirus Crisis

|  |  |

|  |
Now, JNU to Impart Leadership Lessons from Ramayana to Deal with Coronav...

JNU Vice Chancellor M Jagadesh Kumar posted a message on his social media handle on Tuesday, announcing the webi...

JNU Vice Chancellor M Jagadesh Kumar posted a message on hissocial media handle on Tuesday, announcing the webinar meant strictly forstudents, faculty members and staff of the university.

With Regards

Umakant, Ph. D

New Delhi

My final words of advice to you are educate, agitate and organize; have faith in yourself. With justice on our side I do not see how we can lose our battle. The battle to me is a matter of joy. The battle is in the fullest sense spiritual. There is nothing material or social in it. For ours is a battle not for wealth or for power. It is battle for freedom. It is the battle of reclamation of human personality.
B.R.Ambedkar