[WSMDiscuss] Interface seeks editors
Aplaneta at protonmail.com
Aplaneta at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:47:08 CEST 2021
I understand you don't seek a Spanish editor, but if you ever do, I'll be more than glad of taking part in your project.
Based in the Basque Country, networked with organizations and activists from all over, mainly Europe and American continent, but also Africa and Asia
I edit this webpage: aplaneta.org
and write for:
- GARA: https://www.naiz.eus/en/iritzia/busqueda?author=Martintxo+Mantxo&query=&scope=opinion
[- Rebelión: https://rebelion.org/autor/martintxo-mantxo/](https://rebelion.org/autor/martintxo-mantxo/)
- [Resumen latinoamericano](https://www.resumenlatinoamericano.org/2021/03/03/ecologia-social-mineria-de-uranio-la-otra-parte-de-la-energia-nuclear-que-tambien-amenaza-al-planeta/) (all of them are not collected) ([here](https://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=resumen+latinoamericano+mantxo))
- [El Salto](https://www.elsaltodiario.com/autor/martin-mantxo)
- 15-15-15 ([Spanish](https://www.15-15-15.org/webzine/es/author/mmantxo/)) ([Basque](https://www.15-15-15.org/webzine/eu/author/mmantxo/)) ([English](https://www.15-15-15.org/webzine/en/author/mmantxo/))
And the radio programs:
- [Amalurrra](https://ataria.eus/irratia/amalurra) (Ataria) (Basque)
- [Planeta A](https://www.rtve.es/alacarta/audios/solidaridad/) (solidaridad, R5) (Spanish)
As I said, for whatever you want/need...
Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, 6 de April de 2021 15:34, Laurence Cox <Laurence.Cox at mu.ie> wrote:
> Interface https://www.interfacejournal.net/ is seeking two new Canada/US editors and the application deadline (April 15th!) is fast approaching. Interface is an activist-academic journal (free, international, multilingual) for and about social movements.
> Interface’s editorial collective for the US and Canada is looking for two new editors to join the current editors, Todd Wolfson and Lesley Wood. We handle articles sent in by people across a very wide range of social movements and academic disciplines, find peer reviewers, take part in special issue projects from time to time, and generally help run the journal as a whole. Interface is a voluntary project: we see this as an important contribution to helping movements learn from each other and to developing dialogue between researchers and movements outside the constraints of conventional academic journals. More info about the journal and a list of current editors is available here: [https://www.interfacejournal.net/contact-us/](https://www.interfacejournal.net/contact-us/?fbclid=IwAR0azh0FyqaUqOJEJX28bEKaIHrEN-3_hHaHEyxEk5cqGjIojg9WBSHrPJY).
> We’re looking for someone familiar with and involved in US and/or Canadian movements and who is excited about working with words and ideas. Ideally we’re looking for scholar-activists who have time and enthusiasm to contribute, but we’re also open to people outside academia altogether who have strong writing/editing/theoretical skills. We’re hoping to find people who complement the existing editors in terms of movement interests and involvement, languages, and disciplines/intellectual traditions (we don’t have to agree on everything!). We’re informal and comradely but also organised in how we work together.
> If you’re interested, please email InterfaceCA.US at gmail.com by April15, 2021 with a few paragraphs about yourself and why you’d like to do this and how you see it fitting into what you want to do/are doing politically or intellectually. Do also please let us know how we can get the best sense of your work – a CV, a website link, a sample of your writing, etc.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WSM-Discuss