[WSMDiscuss] Anti-Caste Histories and Solidarities Lecture Series

Umakant uk4in at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 2 12:22:43 CEST 2022

DearFriends

Greetings!On the link given below you would find details of an upcoming lecture series tocommemorate and celebrate the works and thoughts of anti-caste revolutionariesand engage with contemporary anti-caste scholarship. This 'Anti-caste Historiesand Solidarities’ lecture series is organized by DBAV Women, Trans andNon-binary People's Collective, and South Asian Scholars and ActivistsSolidarity (SASAS), Germany, in collaboration with Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung.

An inspiring team of speakers and moderators from diverse anti-castecommunities  will engage in reflexive knowledge sharing on a range ofcontemporary and pressing topics.

https://www.rosalux.de/en/news/id/46226/anti-caste-histories-and-solidarities

You canread more about the speakers, moderators, and lecture descriptions in the flyerattached to the link mentioned above. You are required to register for theevents with registration links on this event page.

Coordinators, Anti-Caste Histories and Solidarities, 2022
Swati and Rupali (SASAS and DBAV Women, Transand Non-binary People's Collective).

My final words of advice to you are educate, agitate and organize; have faith in yourself. With justice on our side I do not see how we can lose our battle. The battle to me is a matter of joy. The battle is in the fullest sense spiritual. There is nothing material or social in it. For ours is a battle not for wealth or for power. It is battle for freedom. It is the battle of reclamation of human personality.
B.R.Ambedkar