[WSMDiscuss] Deep Commons 2022 - Registration now live!

Matt York matt.york at tuta.io
Fri Oct 7 15:13:01 CEST 2022

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Deep Commons Conference 2022

Cultivating Ecologies of Solidarity and Care beyond Capitalism, Patriarchy, Racism and the State

Online.  October 27 – 29

Hosted by the Department of Government and Politics, University College Cork, Ireland, in association with La Terre Institute for Community and Ecology, Mississippi, USA

Building on the growing body of work that repositions love, care and solidarity relations as central to social reproduction and fundamentally constitutive of society, this conference will explore the interdependent and entangled nature of contemporary political struggles, linking ecological, anti-capitalist, feminist and indigenous politics intersectionally, and extending our understanding of what constitutes revolutionary transformation towards a far more comprehensive redefinition of our social ecologies across all spheres of life.

With over 120 speakers and a diverse range of panel presentations, workshops, discussion, and an online exhibition - there is something for everyone.  The event will bring together activists and scholars from across the world to focus on one key question:  How do we do it?  How do we cultivate ecologies of solidarity and care beyond capitalism, patriarchy, racism and the state?

For the full programme and free registration please visit:  www.deepcommons.net/conference-2022 <https://www.deepcommons.net/conference-2022>

We look forward to meeting some of you (albeit virtually!) later this month...

--
Securely sent with Tutanota.